Specialty: Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Undergraduate Education: University of Michigan
Graduate Education: University of Michigan Hospital
Residency: William Beaumont Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery
Fellowship: University of California San Diego Medical Center, Spine Surgery
Board Certification(s): American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Years in Practice: 16
Hospital Affiliation(s): Troy Beaumont Hospital
Award(s): Patient's Choice Award, Consumer's Research Council Top Orthopedist Award, Most Compassionate Doctor Award, On-Time Physician Award
- Vibert BT and Fischgrund JF. Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Degenrative Disc Disease: Spinal Stenosis. Chapter in: Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Spine. Editor Alexander Vaccaro. Mosby, 2004.
- Vibert BT and Garfin SR. Management of Traumatic Thoracic Compression and Burst Fractures. Chapter in: Pediatric and Adult Spine Trauma. Editors Kim, Ludwig, and Vaccaro. In Print.
- Huston L, Vibert BT, Ashton-Miller J, Wojtys E. Gender Differences in Knee Angle When Landing from a Drop-Jump. American Journal of Knee Surgery. 2001;14(4): 215-219.
- Vibert BT, Sliva CP, Herkowitz HN. Management of Instability and Spondylolisthesis: Surgical Versus Non-Surgical Treatment. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 2006;443:222-227.
- Vibert BT and Wiater JM. Glenohumeral Joint Volume Reduction with Progressive Release and Shift of the Inferior Shoulder Capsule. Submitted to Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, March 2006.